Events like storms and fireworks can create stress for many dogs and cats, but so can everyday occurrences, such as loud noises, changes in household routines and invasion of their personal space.
Because repeated stress can negatively affect your pet’s health and even his lifespan, the right calming herbs and nutraceuticals can go a long way toward helping your pet adapt.
Stress Support for Cats & Dogs is designed to help ease the internal feelings of stress and anxiety that many cats and dogs experience from time to time. While primarily intended for occasional use, it can be used long-term when paired with appropriate behavior modification.
We recommend using Stress Support for major stressors like thunderstorms, fireworks, visits to the veterinarian and groomer, and occasional stressful situations such as boarding, trips, hot weather, or when welcoming a new pet or family member into your household.
Our Stress Support is a special blend of eight nutraceuticals and adaptogenic herbs with phytochemicals, neurotransmitters, and other active compounds that work together to support a healthy calm response to stress:
- Organic Tulsi Holy Basil (Ocimum sanctum) Leaf Powder
- Organic Rhodiola (Rhodiola Rosea) Root Extract
- Ashwagandha Root Powder
- GABA (Gamma-Amino Butyric Acid)
- Chamomile Flower Powder
- 5-HTP (5-Hydroxytryptophan) (from Griffonia simplicifolia Seed Extract)
- Vitamin B6 (from Pyridoxine HCl)
Give your pet the gift of calm with Stress Support for Cats & Dogs, and order today.
L-Theanine increases the potency of chemotherapeutic drugs. If your pet is receiving chemotherapy treatment, consult with your veterinarian before using. In addition, check with your vet if your pet is taking prescription antidepressants. This formula contains dairy, so in the rare circumstance your pet may be allergic to dairy, please avoid use.
Singapore Orders (Non-frozen items 2 working days delivery via J&T Express Mon-Sat)
- Non-frozen items could enjoy FREE delivery with orders $38 and above.
- Non-frozen items will be delivered via J&T Express within 2 working days.
Singapore Orders (Frozen items scheduled delivery via Lalamove Sat-Sun)
- This delivery option is not limited to just frozen items, however, if there are frozen items in the same order, it will be processed based on frozen item delivery.
- Frozen items could enjoy FREE scheduled delivery (Sat-Sun) with orders $100 and above.
- Orders cut-off time applicable for FREE scheduled delivery (Sat-Sun) is 6pm previous day.
- Orders made by Fri 6pm will be delivered on Sat-Sun at your selected date and time slots.
- Orders made by Sat 6pm will be delivered on Sun at your selected time slots.
- Frozen items will be delivered via Lalamove at a schedule day and time slots. Scheduled days are Sat and Sun between 9-1pm, 1-5pm or 5-9pm time slots.
- The 9-1pm, 1-5pm or 5-9pm time frame means the delivery will happen anytime between 9-1pm, 1-5pm or 5-9pm as per your selection upon checkout.
- We highly recommend that you choose a date and time slot whereby you can be present to receive the parcel within this time frame.
- Should you have difficulties being present, we can arrange for the driver to hang at your gate, however, our cooler packaging can only allow you to collect the package and store in the freezer latest by 2pm, 6pm or 10pm respectively.
- Please note for frozen item delivery, our delivery vendor will attempt to reach you at the contact number that you've submitted. If no one is present, uncontactable and no other arrangements has been made prior, your package WILL BE RETURNED and an additional $20 will be charged for the re-arrangement of 2nd delivery. If other arrangements are preferred, please inform us before your package is dispatched.
Singapore Orders (Frozen items next-day delivery via Grab Express Mon-Fri)
- Frozen items could enjoy NEXT-DAY FREE delivery (Mon-Fri) with orders $134 and above.
- Orders cut-off time applicable for NEXT-DAY FREE delivery (Mon-Fri) is 6PM previous day.
- Orders made by Sun 6pm will be delivered at your selected date Mon-Fri 4pm-8pm.
- Orders made by Thurs 6pm will be delivered on Fri 4pm-8pm.
- Frozen items will be delivered via Grab Express the same day anytime between 4pm-8pm, or you may choose another delivery date between Mon to Fri 4pm-8pm time frame.
- The 4-8pm time frame means the delivery will happen anytime between 4-8pm.
- We highly recommend that you choose a date whereby you can be present to receive the parcel within this time frame.
- Should you have difficulties being present, we can arrange for the driver to hang at your gate, however, our cooler packaging can only allow you to collect the package and store in the freezer latest by 9pm.
Singapore Orders (All items via Self Collection)
- Yes, you may also option for Self Collection.
- Self collection is applicable for all items.
- Self collection are strictly appointment based only, please call or whatsapp us at +6581176177 to arrange.
- Self collection address is at 216A Boon Lay Ave, S(641216).
Malaysia Orders (Non-frozen items via FedEx)
- Non-frozen items to Malaysia could enjoy FREE delivery with orders $188 and above.
- Non-frozen items to Malaysia will be delivered via FedEx within 3 working days.
- Do note that we are not responsible for any import taxes/duties and other charges, delays, and losses once the package is with our courier partner. Please check with your local authorities for more information on taxes and prohibited/restricted items.
Other International Orders (Non-frozen items via various couriers)
- Non-frozen items to Worldwide will be delivered via various couriers within 15 working days.
- To know the exact delivery duration, kindly email us your address with postal code and we will get back to you soonest possible.
Please note the following terms on all our Pre-order items :
- Full payment is required for all Pre-order items.
- Expect Pre-order items to be delivered between within 15 working days from your order date.
- We will connect via WhatsApp or Email should there be any updates or concerns regarding your pre-order items.
Generally, all our products are strictly non-refundable nor exchangeable.
However, in the event you received an incorrect or defective item, or any other valid reason that you can't enjoy your purchase, we will provide a refund or an exchange, case by case basis.
All we ask is that when the item is returned, it should meet the following requirements:
- Reach out to us to arrange an appointment to drop off your item at 216A Boon Lay Ave.
- Item returned should be in their original & sealed packaging. Broken seals will not be accepted, unless there's a valid reason, based on case by case basis.
- Please ensure at least 6 months of shelf life if it's a perishable item.
- Send us your order confirmation email for refund verification.
Items not eligible for returns:
- Food related, wearables, beds and carriers due to food safety & hygiene reasons.
- Items that are purchased from promotional pricing from all of our sales channels.
- Customers who had a history of returning more than 3 items.
When we receive the refunded/exchange item, we will review the condition of the item, and reach out to you to confirm and issue a refund/exchange within 7 working days. We regret that customers who decline to respect our policy will be ineligible for exchange, returns and refunds.
Do also note that if we find that a product has been intentionally damaged or tampered with, refunds will not be offered.
As generally, returns are not allowed otherwise, please check your order (e.g. type, size, colour, quantity, etc) before checking out. If you need help with any product, chat with us or please send us an email to email@example.com