Are you going out for a hike? Spending some time at the beach? Did you know dogs are born with super smooth, sensitive paw pads that originally protected them while walking through nature? Hot concrete, harsh temperatures, and toxic allergens can leave your dog’s paws rough, cracked, and peeled. Damage to their paw pads can be painful and can cause distress within their everyday life. Even if you’re going for a stroll around the neighborhood with your pup in tow, they need some extra support in protecting against potential damage.
If you and your pup love venturing out on active excursions, our PawTection balm is a crucial tool to protect their paws and keep them healthy. Dog’s paw pads are naturally sensitive and are meant to remain soft and smooth, but exposure to harsh elements and extreme environments can cause some serious damage.
Our PawTection healing balm creates a nourishing, protective barrier for your pup’s paw pads allowing them to run free on any adventure year-round! This topical treatment is easy to use and is a potent tool in armoring your dog for any environment, using only natural, organic, plant-based ingredients.
PawTection defends paws against damage from:
- Hot surfaces such as pavement, gravel, sand, concrete, decks, etc.
- Harsh elements like ice, salt, snow, rough terrain, & extreme temperatures
- Reduces the effect of contact with allergens including grass, pollen, & mold
Essential oils like ylang ylang and lavender help soothe irritation and balance dryness while supple mango butter combats free radicals and deeply moisturizes paw pads. We have shoes, and our pups have PawTection. Nourish and protect your pup’s paws with this vegan, organic, powerful dog paw balm!
Our ingredients are organic, plant-based, and never compromised. With the highest quality and natural healing properties, these balms are effective, safe, and will leave your pup living its best life!
Some star players in PawTection include:
- Rich in Vitamins A, C, & E to help combat free radicals that cause dryness & cracking in paws
Rice Bran Oil
- Natural antioxidant rich in minerals & vitamins to deeply penetrate skin’s layer to nourish deep
Lavender Essential Oil
- Soothes discomfort, heals & fights against germs & bacteria & naturally eases anxiety & stress
- All-natural preservative & antioxidant with potent anti-inflammatory properties
Remaining essential ingredients:
- Sunflower oil
- Carnauba wax
- Sunflower Wax
- Candelilla Wax
- Natural Vitamin E
- Benzoin Resin
- Stearic Acid
Distract, apply, & reward!
With a distraction in tow (we love training treats or maybe their favorite toy) clean up any excess dirt or debris evident around the affected area. Use two fingers or a low-absorbent cloth to apply a generous amount of PawTection directly over your dog’s paw pads. Paws will be slick after application so allow the area to dry (a nice belly rub always does the trick!) and follow up with a treat or play time for a positive reward!
Apply anytime before going outside or before exposing your pup's paws to any potentially harmful condition.
For pawsome results, use in conjunction with our Paw Soother balm!
Q : WHAT USES IS PAWTECTION RECOMMENDED FOR?
A : PawTection will provide healing benefits as well as prevent damage from the following:
HOT surfaces such as: pavement, sidewalks, gravel, rocks, sand, stone, concrete, decks, etc.
Harsh elements such as: salt, snow, ice, rough terrain, extreme temperatures, etc.
Helps to reduces effects of contact with allergens, like grass, pollen, or mold.
PawTection creates a protective barrier while also locking in moisture and helping prevent drying and damage.
Q : WILL PAWTECTION MAKE MY DOG'S PAWS SOFT AND MORE PRONE TO INJRY?
A : Check out our blog article detailing (and debunking) these concerns here. Dog paw pads are naturally thick, but they should not be overly dry. Dry, chapped paw pads are more prone to injury from splitting and cracking. Healthy, moisturized paws will flex rather than split and actually allow dogs to get a better grip! Dry paws do not have any traction and dogs will have a harder time walking on smooth surfaces. Many customers use our Paw Soother and PawTection for agility training to help give dogs much better contact, safety and speed.
Q : WHAT IF MY DOG LICKS IT OFF?
A : Natural Dog Company products are 100% natural, safe and edible. Our products will still work even if most of it is licked off. Though, for best results, we advise using distractions. Give your dog a raw bone to chew on, a yummy treat, dinner, or play with them for a few minutes until the carrier oils have had a chance to work it’s magic. We hear peanut butter works great!
Q : WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN PAW SOOTHER AND PAWTECTION?
A : PawTection is used to prevent damage, while Paw Soother is used to heal existing damage. PawTection is a natural wax blend, so it provides a nourishing barrier between the paw and harsh surfaces and conditions such as hot pavement, sand, salt, ice, and snow. Paw Soother is a butter blend meant to smooth, soften, moisturize and heal dry, damaged, peeling, and cracked paw pads. Think: PawTection before going outside, Paw Soother before bed. Both have amazing collaborating qualities – making them the pawfect team!
Q : HOW OFTEN SHOULD I APPLY PAWTECTION?
A : For best results, use PawTection before going outside. Reapply periodically when exposed to harsh conditions such as ice and snow and especially really hot pavement. Dogs feel pain on their paws!
Q : WILL THIS STAIN MY FURNITURE, CARPET OR FLOORS?
A : Paws will be slick directly following application, so it is advised to allow time for it to absorb/dry before coming in contact with absorbent surfaces. Start with a very thin layer to ensure a quick dry time. Since this product is meant for use before heading outdoors, we recommend waiting until you’re already outside to apply. This way you don’t need to worry! If applying while indoors, you may want to lay down a old towel or rag just incase.
Q : WILL PAWTECTION HELP MY DOG'S PAW FROM SLIPPING?
A : When paws are dry, they lose traction and can cause dogs to slip and slide on surfaces. When paws are healthy and moisturized, the skin is flexible and somewhat spongy, allowing for better grip, contact and protection against injury from splitting and cracking. We actually have many customers that use our PawTection in their agility training to allow dogs better traction! You can think of it like your own skin…when your hands are really dry, they have less grip and it’s harder to do things like count money or separate papers. When your hands are nice and moisturized (or you lick your fingers) you’re actually able to handle the paper/money better! Keep in mind that directly following application, paws will be a little slick so it’s advised to allow time for it absorb before contact with surfaces like hardwood floor, carpet or furniture.
Singapore Orders (Non-frozen items 2 working days delivery via J&T Express Mon-Sat)
- Non-frozen items could enjoy FREE delivery with orders $38 and above.
- Non-frozen items will be delivered via J&T Express within 2 working days.
Singapore Orders (Frozen items scheduled delivery via Lalamove Sat-Sun)
- This delivery option is not limited to just frozen items, however, if there are frozen items in the same order, it will be processed based on frozen item delivery.
- Frozen items could enjoy FREE scheduled delivery (Sat-Sun) with orders $100 and above.
- Orders cut-off time applicable for FREE scheduled delivery (Sat-Sun) is 6pm previous day.
- Orders made by Fri 6pm will be delivered on Sat-Sun at your selected date and time slots.
- Orders made by Sat 6pm will be delivered on Sun at your selected time slots.
- Frozen items will be delivered via Lalamove at a schedule day and time slots. Scheduled days are Sat and Sun between 9-1pm, 1-5pm or 5-9pm time slots.
- The 9-1pm, 1-5pm or 5-9pm time frame means the delivery will happen anytime between 9-1pm, 1-5pm or 5-9pm as per your selection upon checkout.
- We highly recommend that you choose a date and time slot whereby you can be present to receive the parcel within this time frame.
- Should you have difficulties being present, we can arrange for the driver to hang at your gate, however, our cooler packaging can only allow you to collect the package and store in the freezer latest by 2pm, 6pm or 10pm respectively.
- Please note for frozen item delivery, our delivery vendor will attempt to reach you at the contact number that you've submitted. If no one is present, uncontactable and no other arrangements has been made prior, your package WILL BE RETURNED and an additional $20 will be charged for the re-arrangement of 2nd delivery. If other arrangements are preferred, please inform us before your package is dispatched.
Singapore Orders (Frozen items next-day delivery via Grab Express Mon-Fri)
- Frozen items could enjoy NEXT-DAY FREE delivery (Mon-Fri) with orders $134 and above.
- Orders cut-off time applicable for NEXT-DAY FREE delivery (Mon-Fri) is 6PM previous day.
- Orders made by Sun 6pm will be delivered at your selected date Mon-Fri 4pm-8pm.
- Orders made by Thurs 6pm will be delivered on Fri 4pm-8pm.
- Frozen items will be delivered via Grab Express the same day anytime between 4pm-8pm, or you may choose another delivery date between Mon to Fri 4pm-8pm time frame.
- The 4-8pm time frame means the delivery will happen anytime between 4-8pm.
- We highly recommend that you choose a date whereby you can be present to receive the parcel within this time frame.
- Should you have difficulties being present, we can arrange for the driver to hang at your gate, however, our cooler packaging can only allow you to collect the package and store in the freezer latest by 9pm.
Singapore Orders (All items via Self Collection)
- Yes, you may also option for Self Collection.
- Self collection is applicable for all items.
- Self collection are strictly appointment based only, please call or whatsapp us at +6581176177 to arrange.
- Self collection address is at 216A Boon Lay Ave, S(641216).
Malaysia Orders (Non-frozen items via FedEx)
- Non-frozen items to Malaysia could enjoy FREE delivery with orders $188 and above.
- Non-frozen items to Malaysia will be delivered via FedEx within 3 working days.
- Do note that we are not responsible for any import taxes/duties and other charges, delays, and losses once the package is with our courier partner. Please check with your local authorities for more information on taxes and prohibited/restricted items.
Other International Orders (Non-frozen items via various couriers)
- Non-frozen items to Worldwide will be delivered via various couriers within 15 working days.
- To know the exact delivery duration, kindly email us your address with postal code and we will get back to you soonest possible.
Please note the following terms on all our Pre-order items :
- Full payment is required for all Pre-order items.
- Expect Pre-order items to be delivered between within 15 working days from your order date.
- We will connect via WhatsApp or Email should there be any updates or concerns regarding your pre-order items.
Generally, all our products are strictly non-refundable nor exchangeable.
However, in the event you received an incorrect or defective item, or any other valid reason that you can't enjoy your purchase, we will provide a refund or an exchange, case by case basis.
All we ask is that when the item is returned, it should meet the following requirements:
- Reach out to us to arrange an appointment to drop off your item at 216A Boon Lay Ave.
- Item returned should be in their original & sealed packaging. Broken seals will not be accepted, unless there's a valid reason, based on case by case basis.
- Please ensure at least 6 months of shelf life if it's a perishable item.
- Send us your order confirmation email for refund verification.
Items not eligible for returns:
- Food related, wearables, beds and carriers due to food safety & hygiene reasons.
- Items that are purchased from promotional pricing from all of our sales channels.
- Customers who had a history of returning more than 3 items.
When we receive the refunded/exchange item, we will review the condition of the item, and reach out to you to confirm and issue a refund/exchange within 7 working days. We regret that customers who decline to respect our policy will be ineligible for exchange, returns and refunds.
Do also note that if we find that a product has been intentionally damaged or tampered with, refunds will not be offered.
As generally, returns are not allowed otherwise, please check your order (e.g. type, size, colour, quantity, etc) before checking out. If you need help with any product, chat with us or please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org