Our dogs & cats are bombarded daily with all manner of toxins, from environmental toxins and harmful additives in their food and water to parasites in their intestines and on their skin. As their caregivers, how do we protect them from this constant onslaught? It is easier than you might think! Daily Defense was designed to support a naturally healthy body.
Daily Defense is a safe and gentle daily detox for the liver and kidneys as it contains herbs traditionally known to detoxify the kidneys and liver. It also has herbs known to contain high amounts of organic vitamins and minerals, which make it a great nutritional supplement. It helps prevent re-infestation of parasites in the gastrointestinal tract with diatomaceous earth, all while keeping the immune system working in top form. This organic herbal blend also contains sea vegetables, known to contain high amounts of iodine, perfect nutrition for healthy thyroid function, which is vital to overall hormonal health.
As with most daily nutritional supplements, it would be beneficial to use this product for 6 days and rest the 7th day - repeating this cycle each week. This allows the dog's and cat's system to rest.
- A safe and gentle daily detox and nutritional supplement.
- Moringa Oleifera, a full spectrum nutritional herb that has shown to have anti-inflammatory properties as well as inhibiting pathogen growth.
- Protein, Omegas, Essential Fatty Acids, Vitamins A, C and E.
- Nettles and Dandelion to help cleanse the kidneys and liver.
- Kelp and other sea vegetables to support thyroid.
- Astragalus to support the immune system.
- Alfalfa and Barley grass for their high organic mineral and vitamin content
- Diatomaceous earth can help prevent re-infestation of parasites.
Daily Defense is made with a proprietary blend of :
- Alfalfa herb
- Astragalus Root
- Barley Grass
- Bee Pollen
- Dandelion Root
- Diatomaceous earth
- Garlic bulb
- Kelp from Thorvin
- Moringa Oliefea
- and Nettles herb
In Arabic, the name means ‘Father of all Foods”. Remains of alfalfa more than 6000 years old have been found in Iran. Thomas Jefferson and George Washington grew it and used it in their daily lives. It aids in healthy digestion, builds blood, supports urinary and bowel function and soothes nerve function. It has been shown to detoxify and purify the blood as well as build the immune system and has been used as a food source since ancient times. As the roots grow into the earth as far as 68 feet, it is rich in vitamins A,D,K, and all B’s as well as biotin, calcium, folic acid, iron, magnesium, and potassium, and very high in protein.
Used in traditional Chinese medicine for thousands of years as an energy tonic and to enhance the immune system. Studies by the American Cancer Society show the positive effects of Astragalus on the immune systems of the cancer patients tested. It also has antiviral properties that are both preventative and defensive.
Used historically since 5000 BC. It is power packed with nutrition, antioxidants and is nutrient dense. It is like eating your greens - you only need a little to do a lot. It has shown to be an effective anti-inflammatory. It has been shown to regenerate damaged cells and tissues so it can help maintain healthy skin. Nutrient dense components include Vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, B6, C, E and K, magnesium, phosphorous, potassium, zinc, iron calcium, antioxidants, essential amino acids and beneficial enzymes.
Stimulates appetite, abundant in enzymes and co-enzymes, vitamins and minerals, amino acids and more. Used by the ancient Egyptians to increase blood supply, stimulate cell growth, energy, immunity. Shown to stimulate glandular function and provides the correct sugar to feed muscles.
Considered a great survival food because of its protein, vitamin, and mineral content. Europeans, Chinese, and Arabians have been using dandelion for hundreds of years to treat fevers, diarrhea, fluid retention, liver conditions, skin ailments, breast problems, digestion, and anemia. Today, Dandelion has been used for liver detoxification and promotes circulation, strengthens the arteries, restores gastric juices, and reduces cholesterol levels.
Has been shown to coat the exoskeleton of larva in the intestines so they suffocate and die. Diatomaceous earth helps to prevent infestation of parasites.
Naturally high in iodine, making it very nutritious for thyroid function. Dulce is a rich source of alpha-carotene, beta-carotene, calcium, chromium, cobalt, iodine, iron, lutein, manganese, magnesium niacin, phosphorous, potassium, riboflavin, selenium, silicon, sodium, tin, vitamin C, zeaxanthin, and zinc.
Used for thousands of years by the Hebrews, Greeks, Romans, Chinese, and Egyptians. Native Americans used garlic as a natural antibiotic. It was even used in World War 1 for wound care. It has been used throughout the world in every alternative therapy from Traditional Chinese Medicine to Ayurveda.
Used for its rich abundance of iodine to balance thyroid disorder. It helps promote the growth of healthy tissue, skin, hair, and nails. It is used to rid the body of toxins. Kelp helps to cleanse the blood vessels and can help balance the nerves. It is helpful for female organs and can tone a weak uterus. Kelp can provide nourishment, boost the immune system, aid in hormone balance, and restore strength.
Also known as "the miracle tree" is a super food packed with nutrition. It is high in essential fatty acids and has more vitamin C than cranberries. Also a very good source of plant based protein and has been shown to reduce inflammation by 800%! Moringa is exceptionally high in antioxidants including vitamins A,C and E.
Used medicinally since the second and third centuries B.C., and was mentioned in the bible. It has been effective in expelling phlegm, both respiratory and in the urinary tract. Nettle helps decrease bleeding and uric acid, which can account for its ability to detoxify the kidneys.
Product Usage Directions
Combine the directed amount with warm water or broth and mix with dog’s or cat's food. If the dog or cat is finicky or has a sensitive digestive system, start out with ¼ to ½ of the directed amount for a few days, gradually increasing to the full amount as the pet accepts the taste and until you are certain your pet is able to tolerate the formula well. To avoid building up a resistance to this remedy, give for 6 days, rest the seventh each week.
*We do not recommend this product for kittens or puppies under 2 months of age.
Recommended Dosage for dogs :
- 1/2 tsp per 25 pounds of bodyweight
- Once per day.
- DO NOT FEED DRY.
Recommended Dosage for cats :
- 1/4 tsp per 10 pounds of bodyweight
- Once per day.
- DO NOT FEED DRY.
- IN ORDER TO PRESERVE FRESHNESS, KEEP CLOSED IN A COOL, DRY PLACE AND AVOID EXCESSIVE HEAT.
- KEEP THIS AND ALL HERBAL PRODUCTS OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN AND PETS.
- THIS PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED TO CURE OR TREAT MAJOR DISEASE, ILLNESS, OR INJURY AND IS NOT SUITABLE FOR REGULAR VETERINARY CARE.
- FOR ANIMAL USE ONLY.
- NOT INTENDED FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION.
Q : How long does a pack last?
A : 3oz package contains approximately 64 servings (1/2 tsp), 12oz package contains approximately 190 servings (1/2 tsp), 2 pound package contains approximately 810 servings (1/2 tsp)
Singapore Orders (Non-frozen items 2 working days delivery via J&T Express Mon-Sat)
- Non-frozen items could enjoy FREE delivery with orders $38 and above.
- Non-frozen items will be delivered via J&T Express within 2 working days.
Singapore Orders (Frozen items scheduled delivery via Lalamove Sat-Sun)
- This delivery option is not limited to just frozen items, however, if there are frozen items in the same order, it will be processed based on frozen item delivery.
- Frozen items could enjoy FREE scheduled delivery (Sat-Sun) with orders $100 and above.
- Orders cut-off time applicable for FREE scheduled delivery (Sat-Sun) is 6pm previous day.
- Orders made by Fri 6pm will be delivered on Sat-Sun at your selected date and time slots.
- Orders made by Sat 6pm will be delivered on Sun at your selected time slots.
- Frozen items will be delivered via Lalamove at a schedule day and time slots. Scheduled days are Sat and Sun between 9-1pm, 1-5pm or 5-9pm time slots.
- The 9-1pm, 1-5pm or 5-9pm time frame means the delivery will happen anytime between 9-1pm, 1-5pm or 5-9pm as per your selection upon checkout.
- We highly recommend that you choose a date and time slot whereby you can be present to receive the parcel within this time frame.
- Should you have difficulties being present, we can arrange for the driver to hang at your gate, however, our cooler packaging can only allow you to collect the package and store in the freezer latest by 2pm, 6pm or 10pm respectively.
- Please note for frozen item delivery, our delivery vendor will attempt to reach you at the contact number that you've submitted. If no one is present, uncontactable and no other arrangements has been made prior, your package WILL BE RETURNED and an additional $20 will be charged for the re-arrangement of 2nd delivery. If other arrangements are preferred, please inform us before your package is dispatched.
Singapore Orders (Frozen items next-day delivery via Grab Express Mon-Fri)
- Frozen items could enjoy NEXT-DAY FREE delivery (Mon-Fri) with orders $134 and above.
- Orders cut-off time applicable for NEXT-DAY FREE delivery (Mon-Fri) is 6PM previous day.
- Orders made by Sun 6pm will be delivered at your selected date Mon-Fri 4pm-8pm.
- Orders made by Thurs 6pm will be delivered on Fri 4pm-8pm.
- Frozen items will be delivered via Grab Express the same day anytime between 4pm-8pm, or you may choose another delivery date between Mon to Fri 4pm-8pm time frame.
- The 4-8pm time frame means the delivery will happen anytime between 4-8pm.
- We highly recommend that you choose a date whereby you can be present to receive the parcel within this time frame.
- Should you have difficulties being present, we can arrange for the driver to hang at your gate, however, our cooler packaging can only allow you to collect the package and store in the freezer latest by 9pm.
Singapore Orders (All items via Self Collection)
- Yes, you may also option for Self Collection.
- Self collection is applicable for all items.
- Self collection are strictly appointment based only, please call or whatsapp us at +6581176177 to arrange.
- Self collection address is at 216A Boon Lay Ave, S(641216).
Malaysia Orders (Non-frozen items via FedEx)
- Non-frozen items to Malaysia could enjoy FREE delivery with orders $188 and above.
- Non-frozen items to Malaysia will be delivered via FedEx within 3 working days.
- Do note that we are not responsible for any import taxes/duties and other charges, delays, and losses once the package is with our courier partner. Please check with your local authorities for more information on taxes and prohibited/restricted items.
Other International Orders (Non-frozen items via various couriers)
- Non-frozen items to Worldwide will be delivered via various couriers within 15 working days.
- To know the exact delivery duration, kindly email us your address with postal code and we will get back to you soonest possible.
Please note the following terms on all our Pre-order items :
- Full payment is required for all Pre-order items.
- Expect Pre-order items to be delivered between within 15 working days from your order date.
- We will connect via WhatsApp or Email should there be any updates or concerns regarding your pre-order items.
Generally, all our products are strictly non-refundable nor exchangeable.
However, in the event you received an incorrect or defective item, or any other valid reason that you can't enjoy your purchase, we will provide a refund or an exchange, case by case basis.
All we ask is that when the item is returned, it should meet the following requirements:
- Reach out to us to arrange an appointment to drop off your item at 216A Boon Lay Ave.
- Item returned should be in their original & sealed packaging. Broken seals will not be accepted, unless there's a valid reason, based on case by case basis.
- Please ensure at least 6 months of shelf life if it's a perishable item.
- Send us your order confirmation email for refund verification.
Items not eligible for returns:
- Food related, wearables, beds and carriers due to food safety & hygiene reasons.
- Items that are purchased from promotional pricing from all of our sales channels.
- Customers who had a history of returning more than 3 items.
When we receive the refunded/exchange item, we will review the condition of the item, and reach out to you to confirm and issue a refund/exchange within 7 working days. We regret that customers who decline to respect our policy will be ineligible for exchange, returns and refunds.
Do also note that if we find that a product has been intentionally damaged or tampered with, refunds will not be offered.
As generally, returns are not allowed otherwise, please check your order (e.g. type, size, colour, quantity, etc) before checking out. If you need help with any product, chat with us or please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org